Eliot Spitzer’s Blog

Those sneaky Republicans knew I liked dirty whores

By Eliot Spitzer

ap080118020108.jpg
AP

Consider this my unofficial statement.

First of all, to say there was literally a ring of prostitutes for me to sample like an endless buffet, is absurd. It was never more than two or three girls at a time. So by my calculations that makes it, at most, a prostitution prism.

But more importantly this isn’t my fault; it’s just another example of the Republicans doing whatever they can to discredit me, the Democratic Party and my reforms in Albany. They knew that I like to have sex with dirty whores and guess what, when I had one of my infamous dirty whore cravings, magically many of them were available in an elaborate online network.

The report mentioned a specific encounter I had with a woman on the evening of February 13th. As many of you know out there, this is a day officially referred to as Cheaters Day — when men take out their mistresses for Valentine’s Day, because on the 14th they have to be with their boring wives. Well doesn’t that tell you that I at least treated this whore well? It implies a degree of amour, of thinking of this woman of the night as more than a few lady holes.

Many are calling me out for hypocrisy, noting how I strongly condemned a prostitution ring in Staten Island in 2004. Hypocritical? Are you kidding me? I was simply condemning the quality of product being offered in Manhattan’s garbage dump. Comparing a Staten Island skank to a DC Madam … you might as well be spitting in the heavily-made up faces of each classy Emperor VIP broad. Even in my darkest hour, I will not let you do that.

Fuck off.

3/10/2008 7:25 PM, New York

Eliot Spitzer Email Alerts

Comments

Joe Blow:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer Jew

3/13/2008 12:02 PM

The Difference between Kristen and Spltzer:

When Kristen hooking, she is making money for living as hooker.

While Spltzer hooking, he is also trying to convince anyone he is virgin.

3/20/2008 11:06 AM

Barbara Walters:

With that kind of money, couldn't you have found a Prostitute that didn't look like a drag queen?

4/9/2008 6:13 AM

whores

5/2/2008 2:07 AM

Flavor Flav:

I have a flash website
i'm looking for the script who makes google adsense on flash.
can you give me the link?

11/15/2008 7:07 PM

Flavor Flav:

Oh, and before I forget: how is babby formed?

11/15/2008 9:57 PM

Jay:

The Crisis Call

Transcript of call made at 3 a.m. Monday, March 10, 2008 to Senator Hillary Clinton

Hello?

Hillary, this is Eliot. Eliot Spitzer.

Governor, what the hell is it? It’s 3 in the goddamn morning. Even Bill is asleep.

I’ve got a big problem. The Feds have me on tape arranging a meeting with a prostitute.

Oh Christ, Eliot, you and Bill should have both had your dicks cut off when you were inaugurated. Are you sure?

Yeah, they got it in that Emperor’s Club takedown last week.

Eliot, you’re not going to be in the Emperors Club or any club now. And you can forget about the Presidents club after me.

Well, Bill fought it off. Don’t you think I can?

Jesus, Eliot, everyone in the world knew Bill couldn’t keep it in his pants and he still got impeached. You’ve so been holier than thou there’s no way you can dodge this.

Silda says she’ll support me.

Of course she does you jerk, just like I supported Bill. But you’re screwed here. You can stay up in Albany if you want, but forget re-election or anything else.

But…

Governor, we’re done here. Patterson is already in my corner if you quit and I already get to talk to a lying cheating adulterer every day of my life. Good night and good luck Eliot.

3/10/2008 10:19 PM

John Tribbett:

While it doesn't appear to matter in some circles, I am happily married, but my single friends are curious...
"Do you think it's too early yet to hit on Spitzer's wife?"

3/13/2008 1:12 PM

Silda Schwartz:

I'm so so sorry that I caused all this trouble for you Elliot. It was just so revolting for me to see you naked that I had to send you to those sweet little girls in New Jersey. I should also say that any of them that could do what you wanted to do, and still hold her dinner down, is worth $5,000.

3/13/2008 12:44 PM

LaU:

honestly, i think the "kristen" or "ashley" slut he kept hookin' with was nasty. She's gets her assets dooped for a living, a person like myself can't figure out why someone else would be attracted to her. She's a hoochie, and if she had as many pokin' out of her as she's had poked in her...she'd look like a f**kn' porcupine.

3/14/2008 11:08 PM

Jason:

Ashley Dupré was just seen leaving new york hotspot nightclub Pink Elephant. Pics to come ASAP. No lie

3/14/2008 6:17 AM

WHOSYERDADDY:

I wonder if she spitzer swallows? This little Silicone bimbo is kinda cute but not worth 4300 bucks an hour. pretty sad people have to pay that kind of coin for some used up coochie. not to mention what kind of STD`S She may have had. I sure hope Silda doesn`t end up with some mouth sores that won`t go away EWWWWWWWWW.Well Elliot i hope your proud of yourself and at the very least got to sample this little tart`s every orifice before you went down in flames.

3/14/2008 11:34 AM

eener:

Eliot,
I too called you a hypocrite but now, I feel tremendous guilt. I never considered that you were ensuring the quality of whores being put out into the market. You're just looking out for the consumer. No one wants Staten Island skank floating around out there....ick! G'luck Governor!

3/11/2008 3:49 PM

Pimp Daddy E:

Well Ashley or kristen whichever you prefer. Silda is still pretty unhappy with me. she said once we work things out we might have you over for a dinner party and maybe a threesome with silda and I. also I wanted to know if it would be ok if i had the girls video tape it? let me know in between your bodily fluid swapping sessions with your other John`s sweetcheeks. ohhh and i really love that thing you do with your tight little booty hole.
Pimp Daddy E