Nancy Grace’s Blog

There aren't enough timeouts in the world to set this right

By Nancy Grace

Two THIRD-GRADERS have been ARRESTED for planning an attack on their teacher. And not only did they plan the crime, they brought the weapons to school to commit it.

Now some "EXPERTS" are saying we must go easy on these kids, because they are between the ages of eight and ten. This is NONSENSE. These kids knew exactly what they were doing when they were bringing those weapons to school, and they knew the kinds of consquences they MUST face. I'm talking timeouts, revoking recess privileges, writing "I will not plan to repeatedly stab my teacher" hundreds of times on the blackboard -- THE WORKS. If they think they're going to wriggle out of this one without some heads-down time at their desks, THEY'RE CRAZY.

Just listen to the details of these plans.

Tanner said the students apparently planned to knock the teacher unconscious with a crystal paperweight, bind her with the handcuffs and tape and then stab her with the knife. [...]  The children, ages 8 to 10, were apparently mad at the teacher because she had scolded one of them for standing on a chair, Tanner said.

These kids do NOT want to see what happens to you if you stand on a chair where THEY'RE going.  (The Vice Principal's office --that's where.) We should probably lock them up for a while too, just to be safe.

4/2/2008 10:20 AM, Atlanta

Nancy Grace Email Alerts

Comments

B-Rock:

Your teacher has to be a huge bitch for you to want to kill her. If nine or so kids all decided it was a good idea than maybe it was. Sometimes you gotta put educators in their place, otherwise they'll do something crazy, like go on strike... I wanted to kill my sixth grade teacher, but I could never get anyone to join the cause. I wasn't going down alone, believe you me. Honestly though, do you really think that multiple children would be angry enough to kill a teacher because one of them got scolded for standing on a chair? Sounds a little fishy to me.

4/3/2008 12:30 PM

Samuel L. Jackson:

I say GOT-DAMN B-rock, I know you ain't hard as rock, you pre-pubescent man beast. You don't have enough testosterone to even ponder about killing your teacher (fucking pussy), let alone the got-damn smarts to even make a plan (pussy). If I, the great Sam Jack, would formulate a plan to extinguish a teacher here is what I would use, AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes. What’s this with the got-damn hyphen in your name (fucking pussy)? You ain't hard. Sam Jack Out.

4/10/2008 10:35 AM

Michelle from Madison:

Yes, B-Rock, many studies have indicated that multiple children would be angry enough to kill a teacher because one of them got scolded for standing on a chair. When you deal only with facts,minus the emotions, it all becomes a bit clearer (with all due repects to you).

4/4/2008 5:19 AM

Michelle from Madison:

Yeah, Nancy screwed up again on that LaFAVE case again tonight. I think Deb should sue Nancy because she would surely win. That would be yet another lost lawsuit sustained against Predator Nancy. Go for the bucks Deb, you will surely win big. Most of all those lawsuits filed against Nancy are paid out and settled to avoid the publicity. "Pinky-promise!"

4/8/2008 9:23 PM

B-Rock:

Fuck you Mitch... I mean Sam Jack. If you'd actually do some work at your soul crushing corporate salt mine and not search Newsgroper for my comments so you could insult me we'd all get along better. And maybe Rite Aid's stock wouldn't be in the shitter.
Give me a call when you get off work. I've got big plans for tonight. Remember that scene in Rocky 3, where the reporter asks Clubber Lang (Mr. T) what his prediction for the match will be? One word answer; "Pain".

Shit, we should sue Nancy Grace! Let's discuss over strong drink this evening.

4/10/2008 1:26 PM

Barbara:

Had to turn the channel again on Nancy Grace. I wish she would stick to NEWS!!

Nancy Grace is a DISGRACE the way she pimps out her twins EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is appalling!!! Today she showed her twins in one piece suits and thanked the viewer who sent them THUS encouraging an avalanche of other publicity seekers to send more “stuff” to her twins. She said it was galling a few shows ago to have Drew Peterson show pics of his children a few times to try to show people he is not what the press said he is. I am neither for nor against Drew Peterson as I don't have all the facts but people are innocent until guilty in a court of law-not a court of Nancy. At least Peterson doesn’t exploit his children every single day like Nancy Grace.

It may not be apparent to Nancy but most people are NOT enamored with her twins so she should cut it out. Here is a bit of news that may be mean but is true none the less. Her husband is unattractive. She has deep set hawk type eyes and a face while not terribly unattractive does not rate her above 6 out of 10. Her twins are UNATTRACTIVE. It may not be politically correct but it is true. Do you honestly think Demi Moore and her ex think their oldest child is unattractive? Stop with the exploitation of those unattractive twins. Shame on Nancy Grace, her husband and her family!!!

4/16/2008 11:37 PM

elizabeth kerrigan:

Nancy.. Couple of thoughts - 1) Saw the tour of the polygamy compound. As a very astute mother you know babies need external stimuli. It broke my heart to see the walls of the compound nursery, classrooms and bedrooms reflecting only blank wall except of course for the photo of wonderful imprisoned child molester, Jeffs.

2) Regarding the state benefits paid to these pathetic people. Don't they have to provide a name , date of birth and social security number. I say the state should also require photos and fingerprints to match these people up to see who it is that is getting these benefits and also a birth certificate should be provided for child receiving benefits. Should'nt there be a law that the state will only support the indigent for a limited number of children.

You are the woman, Nancy Grace! Keep up the great work!

4/22/2008 5:23 AM

Michelle from Madison:

But, elizabeth kerrigan, Nancy hasn't done any great work for any victims in her life. She has, however helped to kill mothers of missing children and she reportedly abuses her twins. And, she killed the twin's puppy by snapping it's neck. Does that sound stable to you?

Not to anyone educated to the facts about this Predator.

4/24/2008 6:19 PM

General Petraeus:

ynvourpzeifauizmwell, hi admin adn people nice forum indeed. how's life? hope it's introduce branch ;)

12/29/2008 1:41 AM